Monday, July 2, 2007

New (Old) Music

I hit the vinyl jackpot the other day at Goodwill and walked away with the Bye Bye Birdie, Sound of Music and Annie soundtrack albums. Exciting, I know. I have to admit that Bye Bye Birdie is the only one that I don't already own on CD, but it doesn't matter. I like to decorate with them! So now these three wonderful albums are gracing my bedroom walls. Yep, I'm a dork. The Sound of Music one also came with a booklet type thing with pictures and info about the movie. It's basically a HUGE version of the CD booklet! What was so strange about this particular trip to Goodwill is, I've never seen any of these albums there before, but on this particular day, there were at least 2 copies of each.

Meanwhile, I've been enjoying my Bye Bye Birdie album immensely. I like to sing "How Lovely to be a Woman" while getting dressed in the morning. I've also been working on perfecting my Ann Margaret dancing. It's really coming along, but I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle the other day. That woman is one insane dancer.

No comments: