Tuesday, February 1, 2022

The Perfect Book to Learn from The Past

This is a bit of a shameless plug, but it fills well with the spirit of this blog. My mom and I put together this book as a fun way to connect with different generations talk about how things have changed over the decades. If you're older, fill it out yourself and share with the young people in your life. If you're younger, go through it with a grandparent or other family and friends to learn about them.

I always loved hearing about my grandma's life--her favorite old movies especially!--and I wish I had done something like this with her. She loved reminiscing with her grandkids and it would be wonderful to have all those conversations written down!

You can buy it on Amazon and have fun hearing stories and connecting with the past!

No comments: