Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Debbie Reynolds!

That's right, today is Debbie Reynolds 75th birthday. Debbie is always a good time. I can't say I've seen a ton of Debbie movies, but I did see her live last year which was great! I took some photos (I don't think I was supposed to) and they didn't turn out too well, but you get the idea. She puts on a good show, and she's completely hilarious. I was thoroughly impressed with everything she does, especially at her age. She does a fabulous impression of Barbara Streisand, but the best part is when she shows clips from her movies and sings along with them. She also has a great montage of old movie bloopers that she shows...stuff you probably won't see anywhere else. I highly recommend the show, if you ever get the chance to go.

So, to celebrate, I'm watching Singin' in the Rain on TCM! I love TCM. And Debbie Reynolds.

No comments: